February 9, 2010

HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY MICHELE!!!




I have to admit that my little sister was more on the ball with getting a message out to Michele then I was, but it is still technically her birthday so I just wanted to tell her how wonderful she is and how lucky I am that she and I are sisters.

While she is just a bit older then me (he he)Michele and I have lots in common and it has been so fun to be able to share those fun interests with her. We love to watch the same types of movies and t.v. shows, so if one of us goes to a movie, we will call the other one the next day and describe how great or bad it was and if the other should go see it. This goes for shows as well. It used to be when "The Bachelor" first came on the air, Michele and I had a standing Tuesday morning phone call where we would discuss all that had happened. We would totally get into all the drama, you would think we actually knew these people in real life!

I have lots of great memories with Michele, especially most recently, going with her to her Zumba class while I was out visiting last year! There is nothin' like shakin your bootie right along with your sister in a room full of people!

So Michele I hope you had a wonderful day! I love you so very much and am just grateful that you are stuck with me forever and ever!!

Love You!

Erin

1 comments:

Michele February 10, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Erin, I just loved my birthday! It turned out to be a great day even though I wish Randy could have been here. I was feeling a little nervous about getting one year older but you just chased it all away!!! There is nothing like having sweet things said about you to make you feel like you can conquer the world again (and the scale might I add)!! I sure love being around you to. I wish all of the McCann sisters lived closer to gether so we could have a girls night out!Love you!!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP