December 13, 2011

No more teachers...no more books..... oh.. wait!


So I finished my first semester back to school. It has been a most challenging experience. I remember the couple weeks... I think I cried at some point, everyday, and then I got into a routine and boom.. Finals done!

I never have thought of myself as school saavy. I think I barely graduated high school (I consider myself more of a creative, social spirit). So it has been interesting to see what subjects I excel in (pretty much anything requiring my opinion), and which ones I don't..dad don't read this part (math).

I have also learned that I am capable of a lot more than I thought and that even if I have to cry through this whole experience, in the end, it will be worth it.

In the beginning, when I wondered why any sane person would go back to finish school at 40, a thought came to my mind and I was reminded that any knowledge gained in this life, would bless my life in the eternities. So with that, let's hope someone in the afterlife will want me to explain polynomials.... ;)


1 comments:

Lauren December 14, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

Congrats! And from what you told me, it sounds like you rocked it.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP