January 21, 2009

Sundance Film Festival



So this was my first year attending something at Sundance. My friend Adam and his 2 brothers made a documentary on a trip they took to Mexico and on Jan 20th at the Stanfield Fine Art Lounge they previewed different parts of the movie. I was so excited for the invite. I was looking forward for the chance to hob nob with some celebrities, meet some cute boys etc... Well I got my share of both! I met lots of cute boys and sat in a room with Anthony Edwards of ER, saw the girl who played Topanga on "Boy Meets World" and some girl from High School Musical. Collected quite a few business cards as well from some very hot guys! The night was soooo fun and best of all, I got all glammed up for it (extensions and all), and let me tell you, having the long hair does have it's advantages....makes me think about a more permanent status. :)

3 comments:

Lauren February 5, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

You look super cute. Hair extensions? (you don't have to reveal your secrets on your blog) Looks like it was fun.

Lauren February 5, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

You look super cute. Hair extensions? (you don't have to reveal your secrets on your blog) Looks like it was fun.

Haywood Family March 21, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

you are so cute with long hair.I love the extentions keep them in its HOT.... LOL

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP