January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!




It was quite the Christmas and New Year in my family. My sister Lauren and her husband Andrew flew out here and we all got to dote on little baby Luke. There was rarely a time where that little boy did not have one of us holding him or trying to make him smile and laugh. My sister Michele and her family also came out here for after Christmas fun! We went sledding and tubing, had great dinners, watched lots of movies and of course had lots of laughs!




Lauren also helped me start this blog. I had told her that I wanted to do this and she pretty much got it all started for me! Thanks Pooky! So begins my blogging fun! It will get even better, as soon as I figure everything out! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP