January 5, 2009

Resolutions?


Every year I resolve to make the coming year the very best! I make a goal to get up every morning at 6:00 a.m. and exercise for an hour and a half and eat more fruits and veggies, cut out sweets etc. I make a goal to read more, rest more and become smarter. I am very succesful at it as long as I don't wake up!!! Yup, the minute that alarm goes off, I hit the snooze and resolve to start again the next day....well, let's just say that my snooze button is getting more of a workout than I am!

But, I'm also persistant, so the New Year begins again and so do my resolutions. :) Here is just a few that I plan to accomplish this year.

1. Train and finish a sprint triathalon
2. Learn French
3. Be able to play 2 songs on the guitar
4. Write a short story
5. Be on the cover of Shape magazine (hey, it's my list, I can say whatever I want!)
6. Travel back to France. I would go to Ireland or Austria as well.
7. Pay off most of my debt!! (this one will for sure get accomplished)
8. Be a more loving, giving and happy person!

So I have a lot to work on. If you have any tips, I welcome them. Don't promise I will use them, but I will also listen! :)

3 comments:

Lauren January 7, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Congratulations! You're becoming a great blogger. That should be included in your list of goals.

Anonymous,  January 23, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Have you desided what the short story will be about?

Anonymous,  January 23, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Okay, why is it always after you hit enter you realize you spelled something wrong?

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP