June 3, 2009

" How Lucky Am I ?"

I got really lucky a month or two ago and was able to find a cheap ticket online to go visit my little sis and my adorable nephew...oh and Andrew. :) (just teasing Andrew). I was so excited to see them and be able to spoil my nephew. My sister emailed me and told me she thought it would be fun to see some church history sites while we were there. I agreed since I had never seen Kirtland or Palmyra.

I arrived on Wednesday night. By the time I arrived there, Luke was already sleeping. I had to wait till morning to start hugging and playing with him.

I got my chance Thursday morning and let me just say, Luke is just so sweet and fun and adorable to no end.






I think we bonded pretty quickly.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP